Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Its been a while

Hi People

I have been away from my blog for a few months.
There is such a array of serious issues unfolding.
The Gulf disaster is mainly what I been concerned
about. I have heard a few reasons and the one I find
real disturbing is that a North Korean Submarine or ship
can not recall actually caused the oil rig to go down.

The old timers who have been in financial power
for the last 85 years are watching the sun go down
and they have missed thier mark they will NEVER
succeed in the dark .

No the Power of Pure Light and the Friends from the stars
will make sure they are vaporized and sent to the realm they
escaped from. They are going down on thier own "Titanic".

What is really needed now is a rebirth of compassion.
Truth and courage with the dedication to put the filthy
corrupt corporations where they belong ..with the dinsours!

Yes for too long the evil entities known as "Corporations"
have destroyed the average hard worker by cheating them
out of thier loyalty. No matter how hard they worked it just
was not enough. But them spineless CEOs make 150 Million.

The best thing for the little people like us is the Corporations
die and the banks right along with them we will be better off.
We can rebuild a better country WITHOUT THE GREED!!

It is long over due now people are you with me?

Let me know!

Peace Aho

Skully

No comments: